- A Town in Costa Rica Was Covered in 3.5 Tonnes Of Flower Petals
- The World’s Tallest Drop Ride And It’s Crazy
- This Ice Cream Shaped Like a Penis Explodes In Your Mouth!
- Get Up To 55% Off with Agoda.com’s Japan Flash Sale
- From Drab to Fab: You Can Now Get Benefit Cosmetics Via Vending Machines!
- Did You Miss the Lunar Eclipse Yesterday?
- Kim Kardashian Poses As #MermaidinParis During Photo Shoot!
- Paul Walker’s Brothers to Fill In For Late Actor in Fast & Furious 7
- Water Tunnel to Function Sooner Than Expected
- 10 Most Unique Wakes & Funerals
- Four Teen Girls Successfully Receive Laboratory-Grown Vaginas
- Top 8 Birthday Gifts to Get your Boyfriend
- Rapist Who Pleaded Guilty Changes His Plea
- Why Uniqlo’s Ines De La Fressange Collaboration Is Awesome?
- Brooklyn Public School Worker Arrested For Rape
- Artist Creates Self-Portraits While On Various Drugs
- This Hosiery Laced With Pheromones Will Drive Men Crazy!
- Heston Blumenthal’s Fat Duck Moves Down Under
Yeast, Making it Possible for the Blind to See Again?
Who would’ve thought that an ordinary ingredient such as yeast could lead to a brighter future to those with visual disability. Scientists have recently discovered that not only is yeast good for our bread and more importantly our beer, genetically-engineered yeast can be combined with human DNA to make a certain human protein that can be molded to created artificial corneas. The corneas can then be surgically attached to human eyes, possibly giving second chances to those who can’t see. I have no idea how that’s going to work, but if it does, beer is such a magical substance and I hope they can improve our eyesight, somehow.