- Groupon Is Offering An Epic Deal For You to Meet Brad Pitt!
- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
- KL Lookbook: Ashley Erin Atkinson
- Date Night: Perfect Dinner Spots For Two
- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
Nerdy Wedding Cake, Because Your Geeky Wedding Deserves One
Alright, maybe the last nerdy cake I posted was slightly too green to look romantic. This came here on the other hand, is a tiered cake with several mathematical equations drawn on the lowest and highest tier featuring some cute red hearts to make it more romantic. I admit though, I’m a geek but I’m nowhere near being a nerd because I don’t understand the equations at all and if they really do have a proper solution similar to this mug here. On the top of the cake is the mandatory boy and girl design but unlike the typical wedding cakes with frills and wedding gowns, this cake comes with two stick figures to suit the theme. How cute, I wonder if Malaysian bakeries provide such uniqueness.