- For The Past 20 Years Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Used Antiperspirant
- The Malaysian Passport is Rated 9th Best in the World!
- MH370: Relatives Of Passengers Demand Proof Before Certificates Of Death Are Issued
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Goes Completely Nude For Allure Photo Shoot!
- Boyfriend Proposes By Writing Romantic Poem On Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle!
- [NSFW] The First Sex-Themed Restaurant Has Just Opened in Taiwan!
- 10 Beauty Products To Help You Prevent Premature Ageing
- Lipstiq’s Man of the Week: Alberthus Petrus
- Häagen-Dazs Unveils The Scoop Of the Summer – Mango & Raspberry!
- Check out this video of Two Navy Baseball Buddies Lip Syncing Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Richard Gere and Padma Lakshmi of Top Chef are dating!
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals Miscarriage in the Season Finale of Her Show
- [REVIEW] STRIP’s Signature Brazilian Wax at Their Newest KLCC Outlet
- It’s Raining Food On This Man’s Head For a Good Cause!
- Giorgio Armani Unveils New Eau D’arômes Fragrance For Men
- The Huge Sex Mistake Many Women Are Making
- Play Up The Sex Appeal: Agent Provocateur Spring Summer 2014 Collection
- Big Brother Cries Hysterically. Find out why!
Nerdy Wedding Cake, Because Your Geeky Wedding Deserves One
Alright, maybe the last nerdy cake I posted was slightly too green to look romantic. This came here on the other hand, is a tiered cake with several mathematical equations drawn on the lowest and highest tier featuring some cute red hearts to make it more romantic. I admit though, I’m a geek but I’m nowhere near being a nerd because I don’t understand the equations at all and if they really do have a proper solution similar to this mug here. On the top of the cake is the mandatory boy and girl design but unlike the typical wedding cakes with frills and wedding gowns, this cake comes with two stick figures to suit the theme. How cute, I wonder if Malaysian bakeries provide such uniqueness.