- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
Nerdy Wedding Cake, Because Your Geeky Wedding Deserves One
Alright, maybe the last nerdy cake I posted was slightly too green to look romantic. This came here on the other hand, is a tiered cake with several mathematical equations drawn on the lowest and highest tier featuring some cute red hearts to make it more romantic. I admit though, I’m a geek but I’m nowhere near being a nerd because I don’t understand the equations at all and if they really do have a proper solution similar to this mug here. On the top of the cake is the mandatory boy and girl design but unlike the typical wedding cakes with frills and wedding gowns, this cake comes with two stick figures to suit the theme. How cute, I wonder if Malaysian bakeries provide such uniqueness.