- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
- Parents Imitating Their Kids’ Selfie
- For The Past 20 Years Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Used Antiperspirant
- The Malaysian Passport is Rated 9th Best in the World!
- MH370: Relatives Of Passengers Demand Proof Before Certificates Of Death Are Issued
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Goes Completely Nude For Allure Photo Shoot!
- Boyfriend Proposes By Writing Romantic Poem On Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle!
- [NSFW] The First Sex-Themed Restaurant Has Just Opened in Taiwan!
- 10 Beauty Products To Help You Prevent Premature Ageing
- Lipstiq’s Man of the Week: Alberthus Petrus
- Häagen-Dazs Unveils The Scoop Of the Summer – Mango & Raspberry!
- Check out this video of Two Navy Baseball Buddies Lip Syncing Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Richard Gere and Padma Lakshmi of Top Chef are dating!
The Jatomi Fitness Centre
Looking for a suitable place to work out on Saturday mornings? Well good news! Soon you would be able to come together and join the Jatomi Fitness’s neighbourhood drive which will be held at Taman Tun Dr Ismail and at the Weld on Jalan Raja Chulan every Saturday.
Known as the COMMfit programme, it is opened to the public for free and through this programme, people would find it easier to cope with their daily physical challenges.
COMMfit is a public initiative programme which leads up to the launch of the first Jatomi Fitness health club in Tropicana City Mall. The launch of the fitness club is scheduled to take place sometime late July.
The Jatomi Fitness Centre is a new chain of health clubs which is affordable for all. It is believed that the programmes offered here would be able to nourish people with complete mental, nutritional and physical support.
Once the centre is launched, new COMMfit venues will be introduced as the chain of health clubs continue to expand in Malaysia. According to Elaine Jobson, CEO of Jatomi Fitness Asia, currently very few Malaysians make the effort to visit health clubs and gyms. They hope that once they bring in qualified instructors to the local neighbourhoods, the figures will change.
For more information about the Jatomi Fitness Centre and about the COMMfit programme, click here
So ladies, now you know what you should be looking out for! Do share with us your experience once you have tried the COMMfit programme out.