- Plastic Surgery in South Korea is So Amazing, IDs Become Pointless
- Without A Doubt, This Is The Worst Way To Be Dumped
- Preliminary Report On MH370 To Be Released Next Week
- PM: We Never Rejected Hudud Law
- Orgy At Luxury Apartments
- Shortly After Take Off, This Firefly Flight Was Forced To Turn Back
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Backside & Boobs in Old Photo Shoot!
- New Bride Rushed to Hospital After Orgasming For Over Two Hours
- Monki Opens Its First Store At Nu Sentral On April 30th!
- Coachella 2014 Celebrity Style Round Up!
- [REVIEW] Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer
- Groupon Is Offering An Epic Deal For You to Meet Brad Pitt!
- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
The Jatomi Fitness Centre
Looking for a suitable place to work out on Saturday mornings? Well good news! Soon you would be able to come together and join the Jatomi Fitness’s neighbourhood drive which will be held at Taman Tun Dr Ismail and at the Weld on Jalan Raja Chulan every Saturday.
Known as the COMMfit programme, it is opened to the public for free and through this programme, people would find it easier to cope with their daily physical challenges.
COMMfit is a public initiative programme which leads up to the launch of the first Jatomi Fitness health club in Tropicana City Mall. The launch of the fitness club is scheduled to take place sometime late July.
The Jatomi Fitness Centre is a new chain of health clubs which is affordable for all. It is believed that the programmes offered here would be able to nourish people with complete mental, nutritional and physical support.
Once the centre is launched, new COMMfit venues will be introduced as the chain of health clubs continue to expand in Malaysia. According to Elaine Jobson, CEO of Jatomi Fitness Asia, currently very few Malaysians make the effort to visit health clubs and gyms. They hope that once they bring in qualified instructors to the local neighbourhoods, the figures will change.
For more information about the Jatomi Fitness Centre and about the COMMfit programme, click here
So ladies, now you know what you should be looking out for! Do share with us your experience once you have tried the COMMfit programme out.