- A Town in Costa Rica Was Covered in 3.5 Tonnes Of Flower Petals
- The World’s Tallest Drop Ride And It’s Crazy
- This Ice Cream Shaped Like a Penis Explodes In Your Mouth!
- Get Up To 55% Off with Agoda.com’s Japan Flash Sale
- From Drab to Fab: You Can Now Get Benefit Cosmetics Via Vending Machines!
- Did You Miss the Lunar Eclipse Yesterday?
- Kim Kardashian Poses As #MermaidinParis During Photo Shoot!
- Paul Walker’s Brothers to Fill In For Late Actor in Fast & Furious 7
- Water Tunnel to Function Sooner Than Expected
- 10 Most Unique Wakes & Funerals
- Four Teen Girls Successfully Receive Laboratory-Grown Vaginas
- Top 8 Birthday Gifts to Get your Boyfriend
- Rapist Who Pleaded Guilty Changes His Plea
- Why Uniqlo’s Ines De La Fressange Collaboration Is Awesome?
- Brooklyn Public School Worker Arrested For Rape
- Artist Creates Self-Portraits While On Various Drugs
- This Hosiery Laced With Pheromones Will Drive Men Crazy!
- Heston Blumenthal’s Fat Duck Moves Down Under
The Jatomi Fitness Centre
Looking for a suitable place to work out on Saturday mornings? Well good news! Soon you would be able to come together and join the Jatomi Fitness’s neighbourhood drive which will be held at Taman Tun Dr Ismail and at the Weld on Jalan Raja Chulan every Saturday.
Known as the COMMfit programme, it is opened to the public for free and through this programme, people would find it easier to cope with their daily physical challenges.
COMMfit is a public initiative programme which leads up to the launch of the first Jatomi Fitness health club in Tropicana City Mall. The launch of the fitness club is scheduled to take place sometime late July.
The Jatomi Fitness Centre is a new chain of health clubs which is affordable for all. It is believed that the programmes offered here would be able to nourish people with complete mental, nutritional and physical support.
Once the centre is launched, new COMMfit venues will be introduced as the chain of health clubs continue to expand in Malaysia. According to Elaine Jobson, CEO of Jatomi Fitness Asia, currently very few Malaysians make the effort to visit health clubs and gyms. They hope that once they bring in qualified instructors to the local neighbourhoods, the figures will change.
For more information about the Jatomi Fitness Centre and about the COMMfit programme, click here
So ladies, now you know what you should be looking out for! Do share with us your experience once you have tried the COMMfit programme out.