- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
You Can Now Eat Gold, Even Silver
Alright, so edible gold may not be anything new, these ridiculously priced food comes with golden leaf that can be eaten but why spend so much money on something that will get digested in your stomach and eventually becoming waste? These Edible Bling Sprays can make your food gold or silver before you eat them. Who cares? Well, who cares if you’ve just spent thousands of Ringgit on your last meal? At least it was fun when you were eating it and have you ever eaten golden chocolate or golden strawberries? It’s tasteless too so the spray won’t make your food taste like metal. USD$40 can get you one color, they should have this before Mid Autumn Festival, then at least we could’ve gotten golden mooncakes!