- Plastic Surgery in South Korea is So Amazing, IDs Become Pointless
- Without A Doubt, This Is The Worst Way To Be Dumped
- Preliminary Report On MH370 To Be Released Next Week
- PM: We Never Rejected Hudud Law
- Orgy At Luxury Apartments
- Shortly After Take Off, This Firefly Flight Was Forced To Turn Back
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Backside & Boobs in Old Photo Shoot!
- New Bride Rushed to Hospital After Orgasming For Over Two Hours
- Monki Opens Its First Store At Nu Sentral On April 30th!
- Coachella 2014 Celebrity Style Round Up!
- [REVIEW] Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer
- Groupon Is Offering An Epic Deal For You to Meet Brad Pitt!
- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
You Can Now Eat Gold, Even Silver
Alright, so edible gold may not be anything new, these ridiculously priced food comes with golden leaf that can be eaten but why spend so much money on something that will get digested in your stomach and eventually becoming waste? These Edible Bling Sprays can make your food gold or silver before you eat them. Who cares? Well, who cares if you’ve just spent thousands of Ringgit on your last meal? At least it was fun when you were eating it and have you ever eaten golden chocolate or golden strawberries? It’s tasteless too so the spray won’t make your food taste like metal. USD$40 can get you one color, they should have this before Mid Autumn Festival, then at least we could’ve gotten golden mooncakes!