- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Backside & Boobs in Old Photo Shoot!
- New Bride Rushed to Hospital After Orgasming For Over Two Hours
- Monki Opens Its First Store At Nu Sentral On April 30th!
- Coachella 2014 Celebrity Style Round Up!
- [REVIEW] Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer
- Groupon Is Offering An Epic Deal For You to Meet Brad Pitt!
- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
2013 Christmas Buffet Options in KL & PJ
One of the main causes of stress during the holiday season is when one has to prepare countless of dinners for family and friends. If you wish to lessen your headache this month, why not opt for a buffet with your loved ones, and then head back to the house for light drinks and snacks? That way you can save the hassle of shopping and cooking for food, but you’d still get to spend time with your relatives. Here are some buffet options you can look at in the Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya areas.
Choose from three restaurants for your Christmas buffet this year: Paya Serai (local & western), genii Restaurant (Japanese) or Toh Yuen Restaurant (Christmas). Paya Serai‘s buffet consists of both local and international foods, including the Roast Turkey and Lamb. Price starts from RM115 for adults, and RM60 for children.
Genji Restaurant offers fresh Japanese food including sashimi, tempura, teppanyaki and other hot food and desserts. Price starts from RM140 for adults and RM70 for children.
Toh Yuen serves Chinese buffet spread for those who prefer to have the Asian touch this Christmas. Price starts from RM80 per adult and RM40 per child.
Find out more here.
IKEA Malaysia Christmas buffet
Indulge yourself in Swedish food at IKEA’s Christmas buffet this year. For only RM60, you’ll be spoilt with various food options, from marinated salmon, mustard herring, chicken meatloaf, cheese slice, baked chicken drumstick, gratin with salmon, meatballs to gingerthins and Godis krokant.
Do note however, that the buffet will only happen once:
Buffet date: 20 Dec 2013, 5:30pm or 8pm
Prices: RM60 (adult), RM30 (child), free for children under four years
More info & full menu on their website.
Al-Amar, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
This Christmas Day, celebrate with your family and friends with Al-Amar’s special Christmas Lunch Buffet from 12pm to 4pm at only RM78++. Instead of the usual Christmas lunches, why not take it up a notch with some Lebanese cuisine? For more information, visit their Facebook page here.
Latest Recipe @ Le Meridien Hotel
On the eve of Christmas, enjoy the yuletide season with their award-winning chefs style their festive creations into a tantalizing affair. The Christmas Eve Buffet is priced at RM160 for adults and RM80 for children.