- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
- KL Lookbook: Ashley Erin Atkinson
- Date Night: Perfect Dinner Spots For Two
- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
- Parents Imitating Their Kids’ Selfie
- For The Past 20 Years Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Used Antiperspirant
- The Malaysian Passport is Rated 9th Best in the World!
- MH370: Relatives Of Passengers Demand Proof Before Certificates Of Death Are Issued
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Goes Completely Nude For Allure Photo Shoot!
- Boyfriend Proposes By Writing Romantic Poem On Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle!
2013 Christmas Buffet Options in KL & PJ
One of the main causes of stress during the holiday season is when one has to prepare countless of dinners for family and friends. If you wish to lessen your headache this month, why not opt for a buffet with your loved ones, and then head back to the house for light drinks and snacks? That way you can save the hassle of shopping and cooking for food, but you’d still get to spend time with your relatives. Here are some buffet options you can look at in the Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya areas.
Choose from three restaurants for your Christmas buffet this year: Paya Serai (local & western), genii Restaurant (Japanese) or Toh Yuen Restaurant (Christmas). Paya Serai‘s buffet consists of both local and international foods, including the Roast Turkey and Lamb. Price starts from RM115 for adults, and RM60 for children.
Genji Restaurant offers fresh Japanese food including sashimi, tempura, teppanyaki and other hot food and desserts. Price starts from RM140 for adults and RM70 for children.
Toh Yuen serves Chinese buffet spread for those who prefer to have the Asian touch this Christmas. Price starts from RM80 per adult and RM40 per child.
Find out more here.
IKEA Malaysia Christmas buffet
Indulge yourself in Swedish food at IKEA’s Christmas buffet this year. For only RM60, you’ll be spoilt with various food options, from marinated salmon, mustard herring, chicken meatloaf, cheese slice, baked chicken drumstick, gratin with salmon, meatballs to gingerthins and Godis krokant.
Do note however, that the buffet will only happen once:
Buffet date: 20 Dec 2013, 5:30pm or 8pm
Prices: RM60 (adult), RM30 (child), free for children under four years
More info & full menu on their website.
Al-Amar, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur
This Christmas Day, celebrate with your family and friends with Al-Amar’s special Christmas Lunch Buffet from 12pm to 4pm at only RM78++. Instead of the usual Christmas lunches, why not take it up a notch with some Lebanese cuisine? For more information, visit their Facebook page here.
Latest Recipe @ Le Meridien Hotel
On the eve of Christmas, enjoy the yuletide season with their award-winning chefs style their festive creations into a tantalizing affair. The Christmas Eve Buffet is priced at RM160 for adults and RM80 for children.