- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
- Parents Imitating Their Kids’ Selfie
- For The Past 20 Years Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Used Antiperspirant
- The Malaysian Passport is Rated 9th Best in the World!
- MH370: Relatives Of Passengers Demand Proof Before Certificates Of Death Are Issued
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Goes Completely Nude For Allure Photo Shoot!
- Boyfriend Proposes By Writing Romantic Poem On Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle!
- [NSFW] The First Sex-Themed Restaurant Has Just Opened in Taiwan!
- 10 Beauty Products To Help You Prevent Premature Ageing
- Lipstiq’s Man of the Week: Alberthus Petrus
- Häagen-Dazs Unveils The Scoop Of the Summer – Mango & Raspberry!
- Check out this video of Two Navy Baseball Buddies Lip Syncing Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Richard Gere and Padma Lakshmi of Top Chef are dating!
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals Miscarriage in the Season Finale of Her Show
- [REVIEW] STRIP’s Signature Brazilian Wax at Their Newest KLCC Outlet
- It’s Raining Food On This Man’s Head For a Good Cause!
- Giorgio Armani Unveils New Eau D’arômes Fragrance For Men
Start Purring with the Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty fans have all the reason to get excited because Samsung Malaysia Electronics has officially launched the exclusive Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition smartphone! In conjunction with the launch, an exclusive VIP party, themed ‘Celebrating BFF’s (Best Friends Forever) to celebrate friendship in an occasion to remember.
The Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition is an extension of the original Galaxy Y model, with added new features such as the customized Hello Kitty user interface, allowing users a different and exciting experience from its predecessor, the GALAXY Y. Furthermore, the customized Hello Kitty ringtone and wallpaper will give users an added dimension – they will be reminded of their BFFs who are using the same device, anytime they receive a phone call or anytime their phone home screen pops up.
Vincent Chong, Head of Mobile Phone Division, Samsung Malaysia Electronics Sdn. Bhd. said the GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition was designed for female teenagers and is slated to bring friends closer together “as the revel in the exclusivity of the limited edition device”.
“Naturally, best friends share the same interests; they share the same passions; and now with them carrying the same device, the GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition will bring these BFFs closer than before,” Chong added.
Notable bloggers like Cheeserland and fourfeetnine, who were coincidentally best friends themselves, made special appearances, giving the event a touch of glamour and glitter.
The Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition has been available since 26 November 2012 and is available at all Samsung Mobile Brand Shops.
For more information on the new Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition, please visit www.samsung.com/my or visit Samsung Mobile Malaysia Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/samsungmobilemalaysia.