- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
Start Purring with the Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty fans have all the reason to get excited because Samsung Malaysia Electronics has officially launched the exclusive Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition smartphone! In conjunction with the launch, an exclusive VIP party, themed ‘Celebrating BFF’s (Best Friends Forever) to celebrate friendship in an occasion to remember.
The Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition is an extension of the original Galaxy Y model, with added new features such as the customized Hello Kitty user interface, allowing users a different and exciting experience from its predecessor, the GALAXY Y. Furthermore, the customized Hello Kitty ringtone and wallpaper will give users an added dimension – they will be reminded of their BFFs who are using the same device, anytime they receive a phone call or anytime their phone home screen pops up.
Vincent Chong, Head of Mobile Phone Division, Samsung Malaysia Electronics Sdn. Bhd. said the GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition was designed for female teenagers and is slated to bring friends closer together “as the revel in the exclusivity of the limited edition device”.
“Naturally, best friends share the same interests; they share the same passions; and now with them carrying the same device, the GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition will bring these BFFs closer than before,” Chong added.
Notable bloggers like Cheeserland and fourfeetnine, who were coincidentally best friends themselves, made special appearances, giving the event a touch of glamour and glitter.
The Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition has been available since 26 November 2012 and is available at all Samsung Mobile Brand Shops.
For more information on the new Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition, please visit www.samsung.com/my or visit Samsung Mobile Malaysia Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/samsungmobilemalaysia.