- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
- More Than 20,000 Malaysians Gathered At Milo’s 2014 Malaysia Breakfast Day
- The Use & Sale Of Powdered Alcohol In The US Has Been Approved
- Olivia Wilde & Fiancé Welcome Baby Boy!
- Woman Blows $15K On Plastic Surgery To Look Photoshopped In Real Life
- Woman Draws Unflattering Naked Portraits Of Creepy Dudes She Met On Tinder
- Mother Bites Off Ear Of Pitbull That Was Mauling Her Daughter & Saves Her Life
- KL Lookbook: Ashley Erin Atkinson
- Date Night: Perfect Dinner Spots For Two
- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
Start Purring with the Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty fans have all the reason to get excited because Samsung Malaysia Electronics has officially launched the exclusive Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition smartphone! In conjunction with the launch, an exclusive VIP party, themed ‘Celebrating BFF’s (Best Friends Forever) to celebrate friendship in an occasion to remember.
The Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition is an extension of the original Galaxy Y model, with added new features such as the customized Hello Kitty user interface, allowing users a different and exciting experience from its predecessor, the GALAXY Y. Furthermore, the customized Hello Kitty ringtone and wallpaper will give users an added dimension – they will be reminded of their BFFs who are using the same device, anytime they receive a phone call or anytime their phone home screen pops up.
Vincent Chong, Head of Mobile Phone Division, Samsung Malaysia Electronics Sdn. Bhd. said the GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition was designed for female teenagers and is slated to bring friends closer together “as the revel in the exclusivity of the limited edition device”.
“Naturally, best friends share the same interests; they share the same passions; and now with them carrying the same device, the GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition will bring these BFFs closer than before,” Chong added.
Notable bloggers like Cheeserland and fourfeetnine, who were coincidentally best friends themselves, made special appearances, giving the event a touch of glamour and glitter.
The Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition has been available since 26 November 2012 and is available at all Samsung Mobile Brand Shops.
For more information on the new Samsung GALAXY Y Hello Kitty Limited Edition, please visit www.samsung.com/my or visit Samsung Mobile Malaysia Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/samsungmobilemalaysia.