- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
A Drink or Two a Week while Pregnant is OK
I’m sure there are many soon-to-be-moms are feeling frustrated with having to stop enjoying a little wine or beer when they’re expecting. However, according to recent research, light drinking may not actually harm a developing fetus.
However, this is not a green light for you to drink while pregnant. Heavy drinking is still known to cause birth defects in newborns. According to Dr. Michael Katz, senior vice president for research and global programs at the March of Dimes Foundation, he only sees “.. ill consequences as the result of drinking alcohol during pregnancy. There are no precise measures of alcohol intake. It’s a ridiculous argument. There is no logical reason why anyone could not stay away from alcohol for nine months.”
So, although there have been proof that very light drinking is fine, but if you can go without it just for nine months, it would be better.
(Source: HealthDay News, Image: Twodogsmc)