- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
- Rapper Andre Johnson Cuts Off His Penis And Jumps From Balcony
- Long Distance Relationships: 8 Reasons Why They Can Work
- Dugong Found Dead in Island Off Sabah
- 10 Ways to Get Whiter Teeth
- Taylor Swift Surprises Fan At Bridal Shower!
- KL Lookbook: Melissa Th’ng
- Karpal Singh Killed In Car Crash
- A Town in Costa Rica Was Covered in 3.5 Tonnes Of Flower Petals
- The World’s Tallest Drop Ride And It’s Crazy
- This Ice Cream Shaped Like a Penis Explodes In Your Mouth!
- Get Up To 55% Off with Agoda.com’s Japan Flash Sale
- From Drab to Fab: You Can Now Get Benefit Cosmetics Via Vending Machines!
[BREAKING] Man Shot to Death in Jln Ceylon Identified as Arab-Malaysian Bank Founder
The deceased victim has been identified as Arab-Malaysian Bank founder, Hussain Ahmad Najadi.
Najadi was shot several hundred metres away from the bank headquarters in Jalan Ceylon. He was shot in the chest and ribs, while his wife, Chong Mei Kuen, 49, was injured after being hit on the hand.
CCTV footage showed the assailant was a man wearing a long-sleeve checked shirt and khaki pants. [Source]
Sources tell us that the deceased victim was an Iranian man in his 70s with permanent resident status in Malaysia. The victims were seen walking towards their vehicle when a gunman approached the individual and fired shots, killing him on the spot.
Eyewitnesses say that the couple had visited a temple in the vicinity of the car park. An eyewitness said he heard gunshots and saw the couple, but fled the scene in panic.
Then gunman, who was seen wearing a cap and sunglasses, fled in a taxi.
This just in – According to social media updates, a man was gunned down at a parking lot near Jalan Ceylon in Kuala Lumpur just moments ago.
Based on the image above, the forensics teams are already on-site. According to sources, the man and his wife were having lunch in the vicinity and were then attacked. The wife, who was also hurt, has been rushed to the hospital.
It is reported that the couple were regulars at a nearby food court. [Source]
Stay with us for more updates.