- Plastic Surgery in South Korea is So Amazing, IDs Become Pointless
- Without A Doubt, This Is The Worst Way To Be Dumped
- Preliminary Report On MH370 To Be Released Next Week
- PM: We Never Rejected Hudud Law
- Orgy At Luxury Apartments
- Shortly After Take Off, This Firefly Flight Was Forced To Turn Back
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Backside & Boobs in Old Photo Shoot!
- New Bride Rushed to Hospital After Orgasming For Over Two Hours
- Monki Opens Its First Store At Nu Sentral On April 30th!
- Coachella 2014 Celebrity Style Round Up!
- [REVIEW] Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer
- Groupon Is Offering An Epic Deal For You to Meet Brad Pitt!
- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
[BREAKING] Man Shot to Death in Jln Ceylon Identified as Arab-Malaysian Bank Founder
The deceased victim has been identified as Arab-Malaysian Bank founder, Hussain Ahmad Najadi.
Najadi was shot several hundred metres away from the bank headquarters in Jalan Ceylon. He was shot in the chest and ribs, while his wife, Chong Mei Kuen, 49, was injured after being hit on the hand.
CCTV footage showed the assailant was a man wearing a long-sleeve checked shirt and khaki pants. [Source]
Sources tell us that the deceased victim was an Iranian man in his 70s with permanent resident status in Malaysia. The victims were seen walking towards their vehicle when a gunman approached the individual and fired shots, killing him on the spot.
Eyewitnesses say that the couple had visited a temple in the vicinity of the car park. An eyewitness said he heard gunshots and saw the couple, but fled the scene in panic.
Then gunman, who was seen wearing a cap and sunglasses, fled in a taxi.
This just in – According to social media updates, a man was gunned down at a parking lot near Jalan Ceylon in Kuala Lumpur just moments ago.
Based on the image above, the forensics teams are already on-site. According to sources, the man and his wife were having lunch in the vicinity and were then attacked. The wife, who was also hurt, has been rushed to the hospital.
It is reported that the couple were regulars at a nearby food court. [Source]
Stay with us for more updates.