- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
- Parents Imitating Their Kids’ Selfie
- For The Past 20 Years Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Used Antiperspirant
- The Malaysian Passport is Rated 9th Best in the World!
- MH370: Relatives Of Passengers Demand Proof Before Certificates Of Death Are Issued
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Goes Completely Nude For Allure Photo Shoot!
- Boyfriend Proposes By Writing Romantic Poem On Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle!
- [NSFW] The First Sex-Themed Restaurant Has Just Opened in Taiwan!
- 10 Beauty Products To Help You Prevent Premature Ageing
- Lipstiq’s Man of the Week: Alberthus Petrus
- Häagen-Dazs Unveils The Scoop Of the Summer – Mango & Raspberry!
- Check out this video of Two Navy Baseball Buddies Lip Syncing Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Richard Gere and Padma Lakshmi of Top Chef are dating!
Malaysia’s First Chocolate Museum Opens In Kota Damansara
If you’re a chocoholic, then prepare yourself!
The first ever chocolate museum in Southeast Asia is now open in our homeland of Malaysia! That’s right, it is now open to the public and is located at Kota Damansara.
Walk around and find out the history and other things behind the creation of chocolate and also its health benefits. To top it all off, there will also be several demonstrations on making chocolate and the visitors will be able to buy the chocolate at a factory price.
The museum will be open from Monday to Saturday from 9am – 5pm and entrance will be free.
So who’s planning to take a little chocolate trip? We sure are!