- Joey Fatone On ‘N Sync Reunion: “100 Percent No”
- Victoria Beckham’s Dermatologist Shares About Her Skincare Routine!
- Terry Richardson Promises A Shoot With Vogue In Exchange For Sex
- [OPINION] Why Bunions Are An Absolute Pain in the A**
- Bangalore-bound Flight MH192 Lands Safely in KLIA
- Head to Johnny Rockets For A Good Ol’ American Dining Experience!
- Sister Cristina Scuccia Sings Her Heart Out To ‘Girls Just Want To Have Fun’
- What Women Really Want: The Oral Sex Guide
- KL Lookbook: Becca Lee
- Harry Potter Fans Can Now Take Hogwarts Classes Online
- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
Malaysia’s First Chocolate Museum Opens In Kota Damansara
If you’re a chocoholic, then prepare yourself!
The first ever chocolate museum in Southeast Asia is now open in our homeland of Malaysia! That’s right, it is now open to the public and is located at Kota Damansara.
Walk around and find out the history and other things behind the creation of chocolate and also its health benefits. To top it all off, there will also be several demonstrations on making chocolate and the visitors will be able to buy the chocolate at a factory price.
The museum will be open from Monday to Saturday from 9am – 5pm and entrance will be free.
So who’s planning to take a little chocolate trip? We sure are!