- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
- Rapper Andre Johnson Cuts Off His Penis And Jumps From Balcony
- Long Distance Relationships: 8 Reasons Why They Can Work
- Dugong Found Dead in Island Off Sabah
- 10 Ways to Get Whiter Teeth
- Taylor Swift Surprises Fan At Bridal Shower!
- KL Lookbook: Melissa Th’ng
- Karpal Singh Killed In Car Crash
- A Town in Costa Rica Was Covered in 3.5 Tonnes Of Flower Petals
- The World’s Tallest Drop Ride And It’s Crazy
- This Ice Cream Shaped Like a Penis Explodes In Your Mouth!
- Get Up To 55% Off with Agoda.com’s Japan Flash Sale
Weird Facts: Hares Can Get Pregnant While Pregnant
I remember rolling over laughing when I saw someone asking if her baby girl in her stomach can get pregnant if she have sex well, this one is not as stupid but did you know that hares can get pregnant if they mate during late pregnancy? I don’t know why anyone would want to breed hares so quickly but apparently, researchers have found out this fact which can reduce breeding time from 42 days to 38 days and deliver up to 35.4% more offspring. They even have a high-resolution ultrasonography to demonstrate so. I say, stop with the animal abuse, the poor animal has already just given birth and you expect her to go through all that again in 38 days just so you can have, I don’t know, more hares to sell? Claypot Hare Porridge?