- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
Tiffany & Co Now Available on your iPhone
I share a love and hate relationship with E-shopping; I love how convenient it is and how you won’t get stares from rude sales people who think that you’re too poor to afford anything, and I hate it because it’s too convenient and shopping is only a click of a button away – I’m a geek after all. But all the shopaholic things aside, Tiffany & Co is now available on your iPhone so you can avoid awkward stares from snobby sales people and choosing your engagement ring has never been easier! The app even comes with a tool that helps you find your ring size so you won’t have to set foot into the actual store at all. Once you’re done, you can send your selection in the actual size and email off to your fiancé and let him do the physical shopping! Technology is just so convenient, check out the app here.