- A Foodie Parodies Beyoncé’s ‘Drunk In Love’ With Food
- Anwar Ibrahim Appoints Lawyer To Replace Karpal Singh As Sodomy Trial Proceeds
- Mom Fakes Cancer To Scam Town And Family Of $20k
- The Duchess Is Crowned The Queen Of The Decks
- Kuala Lumpur Set To Be On A Security Lockdown
- Kim Kardashian Purchases Almost All Of Her Vogue Issues
- Parents Imitating Their Kids’ Selfie
- For The Past 20 Years Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Used Antiperspirant
- The Malaysian Passport is Rated 9th Best in the World!
- MH370: Relatives Of Passengers Demand Proof Before Certificates Of Death Are Issued
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum Goes Completely Nude For Allure Photo Shoot!
- Boyfriend Proposes By Writing Romantic Poem On Personalized Jigsaw Puzzle!
- [NSFW] The First Sex-Themed Restaurant Has Just Opened in Taiwan!
- 10 Beauty Products To Help You Prevent Premature Ageing
- Lipstiq’s Man of the Week: Alberthus Petrus
- Häagen-Dazs Unveils The Scoop Of the Summer – Mango & Raspberry!
- Check out this video of Two Navy Baseball Buddies Lip Syncing Frozen’s ‘Love Is An Open Door’
- Richard Gere and Padma Lakshmi of Top Chef are dating!
All posts tagged "Cellnex Anti-Sensitive Essence Treatment"
Health Ministry Publishes Full List of Banned Beauty Products
In May, the Health Ministry of Malaysia banned five beauty products as they were found to contain harmful ingredients such as mercury and lead. The National Pharmaceutical Control Bureau has recently updated the list of banned beauty...
- Posted June 20, 2013
Five Beauty Products Banned By Health Ministry For Containing Poison
Image: Satay Panas 5 beauty products have been banned by the Health Ministry as they have been found to be poisonous. Health Pharmacy Services senior director Datuk Eisah A. Rahman named the five banned products as...
- Posted May 16, 2013