- Bristol Couple Celebrate Wedding With 33 Guests At McDonald’s
- ‘Ghost Car’ appeared out of nowhere!
- 48 Percent Of People Have Lied While Sexting!
- These Incredible Stick-On Nails Light Up When You Hold Your Phone!
- Victoria Beckham Turns 40! Check Out Her Style Evolution
- Gabriel García Márquez, Author of One Hundred Years of Solitude Dies
- Zac Efron Pulls Out His “Beautiful” Penis to Prove He’s Jewish!
- Lindsay Lohan Breaks Down Over “Humiliating” Sex List Article
- How To Deal With Guys You’ll Meet at Clubs
- 10 Fun Weekend Activities
- [REVIEW] Boscia Tsubaki Cleansing Oil-Gel
- [INTERVIEW] A Walk on the Wild Side with Casey Anderson
- Karpal’s Death Was God’s Grace in Clearing Path For Hudud – Perkasa’s Zul Noordin
- Guy Tries To Take Selfie In Front Of Passing Train & Gets Kicked In the Face
- 12-Year-Old Girl & 13-Year-Old Boy Become Britain’s Youngest Parents
- Billion-Ringgit Treasure Hunt On An Island in Malacca
- You’re Donating Money To Charity Just By Watching This Video Of Puppies
- Korea Ferry Sinks, Hundreds Still Missing
iBlackboard iPhone Casing – Because They Haven’t Heard of Paint-like Apps
Ever wanted to have a more convenient way to take notes on your iPhone other than using the default “Notes” application? No? Well, you can now take hand written notes with the iBlackboard iPhone casing that like its name suggest, is a blackboard you can write on using chalk, because, everyone carries out a chalk, don’t you? That way, when you go out and carry your phone, you can have chalk dust all over your hands; they taste good with your food by the way if you don’t wash your hands after that and before eating. It’s also a fantastic way to add some chalk powder design in your pockets and bags and oh not to mention, into your phone speaker, microphone and whatever other outlet. Bravo design, I think I’ll stick to a doodle application that lets me scribble around it much like a paint application, and oh it’s free by the way.