- Plastic Surgery in South Korea is So Amazing, IDs Become Pointless
- Without A Doubt, This Is The Worst Way To Be Dumped
- Preliminary Report On MH370 To Be Released Next Week
- PM: We Never Rejected Hudud Law
- Orgy At Luxury Apartments
- Shortly After Take Off, This Firefly Flight Was Forced To Turn Back
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Backside & Boobs in Old Photo Shoot!
- New Bride Rushed to Hospital After Orgasming For Over Two Hours
- Monki Opens Its First Store At Nu Sentral On April 30th!
- Coachella 2014 Celebrity Style Round Up!
- [REVIEW] Tarte Colored Clay CC Primer
- Groupon Is Offering An Epic Deal For You to Meet Brad Pitt!
- Adele Is Spotify’s Most Listened To Artist In The Workplace
- Legendary Treasure in Malacca is No More a Myth
- Chinese Groups Unite To Reject Hudud Proposal
- Things Get Serious Between Drake & Rihanna
- James Franco & Keegan Allen Take Shirtless Selfie In Bed
- [INTERVIEW] The ‘WOW’ Promise By Reebonz With Mr. Tang Siew Wai
iBlackboard iPhone Casing – Because They Haven’t Heard of Paint-like Apps
Ever wanted to have a more convenient way to take notes on your iPhone other than using the default “Notes” application? No? Well, you can now take hand written notes with the iBlackboard iPhone casing that like its name suggest, is a blackboard you can write on using chalk, because, everyone carries out a chalk, don’t you? That way, when you go out and carry your phone, you can have chalk dust all over your hands; they taste good with your food by the way if you don’t wash your hands after that and before eating. It’s also a fantastic way to add some chalk powder design in your pockets and bags and oh not to mention, into your phone speaker, microphone and whatever other outlet. Bravo design, I think I’ll stick to a doodle application that lets me scribble around it much like a paint application, and oh it’s free by the way.