You don’t have to wear “Black” everyday to look your sleekest. Try these simple figure-flattering tips to elongate your body.
- Opt for monochromatic outfit – Monochromatic doesn’t have to mean boring. You can mix textures to keep look interesting.
- Add contrast color or texture with a blazer, cardigan or an over-shirt.
- Leave the blazer or cardigan unbuttoned for maximum vertical lines.
- Any stripes on the garment should be vertical.
- Choose scarves tied loosely with long vertical dangling ends.
- Match pantyhose, leggings hue to skirt or pant and shoe colour.
- Avoid big belts, which can cut you in half visually.
- Use long necklaces or pendants and avoid chokers.
- Wear skirts that are longer than they are wide.
- Choose shoes with at least an inch heel the taller the better
- Elongate the neck with V-necks
You will be helped and transformed in only a short period of time. The information you acquire will create a lifelong understanding of how to use style to add to your personal power.