Acne can be a difficult thing to deal with. Regardless of what many people think, not only teenagers get acne. Adults can get acne to. Garlic has well known antibiotic properties making an excellent treatment for pimples and acne.
Things You’ll Need :
- Peel and mash eight cloves of fresh garlic
- Apply to face avoiding the area around eyes and keep it on for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Wash off the face mask with warm water and pat your face dry with a clean towel.
- Dilute some lemon juice with water.
- Dab on pimples to kill germs. This is to cool you face inflammation and improve blood circulation.
- Apply this homemade acne face mask 2-3 times a week if your face responds well to it. Do not use the face mask if you notice an allergic reaction to the face mask.