Of course, we wouldn’t miss seeing some of Hollywood’s finest in beyond dazzling couture at this year’s red carpet event for the Academy Awards. Without further ado, let’s take a look at the best dressed ladies donning our picks for the most high-fashion, glamorous, dreamy and elegant designer pieces on the prestigious awards night.
1. Lupita Nyong’o – The actress’s custom dusty blue Prada gown is absolute perfection.
2. Jennifer Lawrence – J. Law turned up to the Oscars in none other than Dior. But, who’s complaining? Her fiery red gown is nothing but lovely.
3. Emma Watson – Decked out in a glitzy Vera Wang floor-length gown, the 24-year-old The Bling Ring actress literally sparkled on the red carpet.
4. Anne Hathaway – After her triumphant win for her role in Les Misérables last year, Anne returns and stuns at the red carpet in her Gucci halter gown with a dazzling disco bodice.
5. Cate Blanchett – Anyone who gets to don this gorgeous Armani Privé gown would feel like a princess. We’re sure of it!
6. Kate Hudson – We’re seeing a lot of white gowns on the red carpet at this year’s Oscars, but this Atelier Versace gown is definitely a standout. It just screams Kate – the perfect mix of edge and class.
7. Angelina Jolie – Nobody wears it like Angelina! The courageous mother of six who has gone through a double mastectomy looks incredible in Elie Saab Couture.
8. Sandra Bullock – Talk about a flattering gown! Despite its dark colour, her Alexander McQueen gown with a sweetheart neckline and the fabric gathered right under the bust towards her left side couldn’t have looked any better on her figure.
9. Charlize Theron – This stunning black Dior gown is anything but ordinary. Our favourite part of the gown is the décolletage!
10. Lady Gaga – Mother Monster chose a mermaid-cut strapless Versace gown and she looks like a perfect metallic goddess.
11. Kelly Osbourne – How classy is this Badgley Mischka gown? We dig the crisp white colour paired with the intricate detailing of the lace organza cover up.
12. Naomi Watts – Chic and absolutely mod, the 45-year-old mother of two looked sleek in a frothy white textured Calvin Klein Collection dress.
13. Jessica Biel – This white shimmery Chanel gown makes the actress look like she’s glowing from within.
14. Kristen Bell – Kristen’s off-white Roberto Cavalli gown hugs her shapely figure perfectly.
15. Anna Kendrick – Anna’s black J. Mendel dress is just too cute. Did you notice the little florals on her midriff?
If you’ve missed this year’s Oscars, we’ve got the complete winners list right here!
LIPSTIQ participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
© 2020 Vijandren Ramadass. All Rights Reserved.