10 Awesome Websites For Fashion Inspiration
There’s no denying it – street style is here to stay and it has become an indisputable culture everywhere. Gazillions of style-setters are getting snapped by photographers worldwide and as a result, hoardes of street style blogs and sites have sprouted all over the Internet. We aren’t complaining though, as these sites serve as great fashion inspiration for us to coordinate various looks and show us how to style pieces in our wardrobe. Hence, we’ve put together 10 sites we love to satisfy your desire for style inspo. Be warned – once you start scrolling, you’ll get hooked for sure.
1. Lookbook.nu – By far our favourite, Lookbook is one of the most easily accessible and offers a plethora of styles and looks via everyday people from around the world.
2. The Sartorialist – Started by Scott Schuman, this blog features plenty of stylish, organic and very well-thought photographs of people in New York and Europe.
3. Street Peeper – By one of the most influential street style photographers, Phil Oh, Street Peeper features a versatile blend of captivating people around New York, Milan, Paris, London and Sydney.
4. Face Hunter – Besides capturing images of fashionistas in cities like Paris and New York, the author also features snaps from Bangkok, Oslo as well as our beloved city of Kuala Lumpur.
5. Streetgeist – Love love love! No-frills and straight to the point, Streetgeist features style and style alone of people in Los Angeles.
6. GarbageLapSap – Based mostly out of Malaysia and Singapore, the owners of the blog also feature street style snaps from Japan. This is great if you’re looking for style inspiration close to home!
7. Streetstyle Aesthetic – This blog is one of the most popular available out there and the author Wayne Tippetts has been chronicling street culture since the late 1980’s.
8. Tommy Ton – If you’re on the hunt for pics of aspirational people in the industry, visit this blog for high-gloss, detailed images.
9. Mr. Newton – The author describes his shooting style as “accessible but aspirational” and true enough, the looks that he feature on his blog are super wearable and achievable.
10. Easy Fashion – Yes, this blog is in French, but who cares, really? All you need to look at are the pictures of chic ladies and gents in Paris.