Beauty Bound Season 2: The Hunt For The Next Top Beauty Creator Begins!
SK-II is once again offering emerging beauty creators across Asia an opportunity to take their beauty and content curating skills to a global scale through Beauty Bound Season 2. This season’s search for the world’s next top beauty creator incorporates a first of its kind beauty web reality series involving judges and mentors while creating a community of beauty creators for beauty creators.
Throughout the competition, netizens are invited to follow the journeys of aspiring digital creators as they chase their dreams to be the region’s next beauty vlogging sensation. Featuring the trials and triumphs of beauty creators, the web series on YouTube will showcase the moment they submit their first entry video to the national semi-finals, the intensive 2-day boot camp and then, the grand finale.
This year’s Beauty Bound contestants would be placed under the wing of top creators and industry experts like YouTuber Tashy from Beauty with Tashy, social media influencer Sharifah Sakinah, and Digital Illustrator as well as actress Marianne Tan. Together, these mentors will hone the skills of these aspiring creators throughout the competition. A global judge panel will also be announced soon.
The winner of Beauty Bound 2016 will receive an invitation into the exclusive SK-II Global Beauty Circle, which includes an all-expense paid trip to an SK-II global event, networking and collaboration opportunities with international beauty creators, an exclusive 1 week exchange programme in the U.S hosted by industry experts, professional video production equipment and a year’s worth of SK-II products.
To participate in Beauty Bound Season 2, you must:
– Be 18 years or older
– Be legally residing in the participating countries where Beauty Base is happening
– Not have any existing contracts with competing skincare brands
– Have a valid passport during Finale dates
– Not have more than 50,000 followers on your main social channel
Submit your entry by following these steps:
1. In no longer than 3 minutes, tell us who you are and your dream
2. Must include following hashtags in your video: #skii #sk2 #changedestiny #beautybound
3. Must include #changedestiny in the title of your video
4. Must upload video to your personal YouTube Facebook or Instagram channel and make it public
5. Fill in entry form HERE and include a link to your video
Entries for Malaysia will close on 21st August 2016. Access here for more information on Beauty Bound Season 2!