Summer is here (not that it ever left) and we’re making sure that you’re ready to glow! From skin perfecting bases, poppin’ highlights and sultry tones on lids, it’s time you get ready with one of these beauty combos. Or all of them, if you must #treatyoself:
1. LANEIGE, Ideal Shadow Quad in Rosebay Garden, RM125 – LANEIGE’s Ideal Shadow Quad in Rosebay Garden comes in 4 warm peach tones with 4 different consistencies.
2. LANEIGE, Skin Veil Base Cushion SPF 22 PA++, RM145 – This cushion skin base in purple is recommended for dull, uneven or sallow skin. We love how versatile this is and it’s our go-to for lazy days when foundation’s just too much work.
3. Bobbi Brown, Extreme Party Mascara, approx. RM130 – A bold mascara that gives your lashes unbelievable volume, endless build, and exceptional separation. Say goodbye to clumping or flaking.
4. M.A.C., Retro Matte Liquid LipColour in Burnt Spice, RM98 – M.A.C.’s Retro Matte Lipcolour introduces a classic suede like texture in robust shades. Glide on Burnt Spice for that #IWokeUpLikeThis factor.
5. M.A.C. x Justin Skye, Iredescent Powder, RM104 – A bright purple-pink iridescent powder as glamorous and eclectic like Justin Skye herself. Swipe these on cheekbones for major glow.
1. Marc Jacobs Beauty, The Bronze Bronzer Brush, RM375 – This limited edition extra large bronzer brush gives your face and body an effortless, sun-kissed glow.
2. YSL Beauté, Le Cushion, Encre De Peau, RM250 – YSL Beauté‘s Le Cushion Encre De Peau provides the perfect dose in each application. Unlike fingers, the cushion delivers an instant freshness alongside an even finish.
3. It Cosmetics, Superhero Eye Transforming Anti-Aging Super Palette, RM185 – It Cosmetics’ Superhero Eye Foundation eyeshadows colour correct, neutralise and smoothen the lids with an ultra forgiving and powerful formula of its own league.
4. Bobbi Brown, High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Bare Sparkle, RM95 – Give lips a sunlit sheen with the conditioning High Shimmer Lip Gloss, formulated with aloe extract for soothing comfort. For low-maintenance glamour, use Bare Sparkle.
5. Bobbi Brown, Limited Edition Illuminating Bronzing Powder, RM170 – Inspired by the beaches of Maui, Antigua and Santa Barbara, this limited-edition collection of ultra-soft, pearl-infused pressed powder delivers a sun-kissed and shimmering glow.
Mix It Up
1. THREE, Angelic Symbiosis Foundation, RM236 – This powdery, gel-like foundation delivers a delicate luster that evens out skin tone and blends beautifully with bare skin. Find THREE Cosmetics boutiques here.
2. THREE, Radiant Invisible Wand, RM166 – After covering your bases with the Angelic Symbiosis Foundation, glide on the Radiant Invisible Wand to conceal blemishes and imperfections. The formula maintains a smooth texture without drying the skin out.
3. Bobbi Brown, Lip Gloss in Popsicle, RM95 – Glide on Popsicle for a hint of colour with a glossy pout that stays on all day.
4. Bobbi Brown, Eye Gloss, RM112 – This all-new liquid formula is all you need to get a cool, glossy finish on your lids. Go from sultry to smudgy with only one swipe of any of its 3 shades.
5. Marc Jacobs Beauty, Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter, RM205 – Look like you’re glowing from within with the deliciously lit Marc Jacos Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter. Swipe it directly on your cheekbones or mix it in with your foundation and primer for ultra luminosity.
Related ArticlesRelated Articles
LIPSTIQ participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
© 2020 Vijandren Ramadass. All Rights Reserved.