As much as they are about music, festivals are very much about style too. Festival fashion has always been about letting go of your inhibitions and wearing bold, daring looks, but trends come and go. Sweet and whimsical outfits could even be replaced by edgier outfits –think neon colours instead of plain ol’ basic black. It’s literally your chance to go all out.
With Good Vibes Festival just around the corner, here are some cute festival outfit inspirations:
1. Boohoo Miami Metallic Scoop Swimsuit – RM135
2. Dawna Green Side Split Sequin Mini Skirt – RM111
4. Balmain Cropped Denim Bomber – RM7190
5. Adidas originals Climacool 02/17 – RM450
1. Moschino Mirror Embroidered Bomber Jacket – RM 10,285
2. ‘Reckless’ Ribbed Crop Top White – RM110
3. Topshop Ftbc Side Buckle Front Mini Skirt – RM165
4. Kate Spade New York Owl Crossbody – Price N/A
5. Pedro Women Fall’17 Camel Boots – Price N/A
1. Carolina Herrera Fall ’17 Metallic Outer – Price N/A
2. Balenciaga Ceinture Ankle Boots – RM5270
3. Warehouse Tassel Earrings – RM89
4. Warehouse Melody Floral Jumpsuit – RM310
5. Carolina Herrera Fall ’17 Insignia Bag – Price N/A
1. MANOKHI Off-Center Zip Fastening Jacket – RM4215
2. Chicwish Stylish Tie Bud Skirt in Blue – RM160
4. Bao Bao Issey Miyake Medium Cross Body Bag – RM1940
1. Topshop Key To Freedom Summer Playsuit – Price N/A
2. ESPRIT Shoulder Bag – RM249
3. Nelissa Hilman Rhea Sandal – RM99
LIPSTIQ participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
© 2020 Vijandren Ramadass. All Rights Reserved.