The 2017 MTV EMAs aired live at 4am this morning from The SSE Arena, Wembley in London, and to say that we’re lightly disappointed with the red carpet looks this time around would be an understatement. While a handful actually delivered promising ensembles, the rest either served up a subpar ehh or really, really questionable outfits. Just take a look for yourselves:
1. Demi Lovato – The “Sorry Not Sorry” singer donned a white structured blazer and paperbag pants (clearly too long on her) combo sans a bra.
2. Rita Ora – Dressed in a towelling robe with another wrapped around the head, the host for the 2017 MTV EMAs apologised as she said she didn’t have enough time to get ready.
3. Natalie Dormer – The Game of Thrones star chose a black mesh outfit that didn’t draw attention away from her fierce smokey eyes.
4. Camila Cabello – First of all, the dress looks poorly sewn together, and secondly, the boob covers are just tragic under the sheer fabric.
5. Madison Beer – The American singer and actress proved to be one of the better-looking celebs that night in a semi-sheer Christian Dior dress.
6. Jared Leto – We don’t know about you, but colour-blocking seems to have taken the turn for the worst for Leto.
7. Lana Del Rey – Lana brought flower power onto the red carpet with a skin-tight, floral plunging number that flaunted her toned legs.
8. Zara Larsson – Dressed in a shocking pink two-piece and red trainers, the Swedish singer looked sort of frumpy, and the fabric doesn’t look very forgiving either.
9. Pixie Lott – It’s safe to say that the English singer-songwriter dazzled in her daffodil co-ord, paired with a Dolce and Gabbana tiara.
10. Petite Meller – We have no idea what this French artist was thinking in this whimsical costume.
PS: There will be a repeat of the MTV EMAs this evening on MTV at the following times: Red Carpet (7pm MY/SG) and Main Show (8pm MY/SG)!
LIPSTIQ participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
© 2020 Vijandren Ramadass. All Rights Reserved.