7 Of The Best Fragrances To Get You In The Mood For Spring
These scents will spring you into season!
The seasons are a-changing and it’s about time for us all to update your signature scent. As Spring rings itself in, we dove straight into the perfume jungle and wrung out the top scent contenders. From fresh, citrus notes to bold and beautiful florals, take your pick from these 7 scents to update your olfactory wardrobe for the season:
1. Signorina in Fiore by Salvatore Ferragamo (100ml), RM376 – Signorina in Fiore by Salvatore Ferragamo is Signorina’s floral update. Launched earlier this month, Signorina in Fiore exudes a blooming cheerfulness with top notes of pomegranate, Nashi pear sorbet and cherry blossom while white musk and sandalwood provides a soft and creamy dry-down. Though already available in SASA outlets nationwide, the perfume officially drops in other retail outlets this April. Also, can we all agree on how unabashedly feminine the bottle is?
2. Star Magnolia by Jo Malone London (100ml), RM510 – Star Magnolia by Jo Malone London is flirtatiously tantalising its way to the top of favourite scents list this season. Composed by perfumer Anne Filipo, the cologne opens with a fresh citrus note with lemon, ginger and Shiso leaves while star magnolia, magnolia leaf and orange blossom sits at the spirited heart of the cologne.
3. Black Opium Floral Shock by Yves Saint Laurent (100ml), approximately RM508 – The latest edition of Black Opium is a fresher and more floral version with green aromas and also the first one to smell kind of like iced coffee. With a zesty lemon opening, gardenia heart and iced coffee with white musk at the base of the perfume, Black Opium Floral Shock is definitely a welcomed update.
4. Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming by Dior (100ml), RM585 – Miss Dior Absolutely Blooming is said to be the composition for a joyful woman who loves life. The scent opens with notes of raspberry, pomegranate and blackcurrant which are heightened by the tingle of pink peppercorn. We’re absolutely in love with Miss Dior’s spring update and delighted that the bottle looks great on our vanity table!
5. L’Ombre dans l’Eau by Diptyque (100ml), RM519 – Diptyque‘s L’Ombre dans l’Eau is reminiscent of a walk through an English garden, filled with Bulgarian rose petals and leaves of the blackcurrant bush. The scent of sap graciously freshens up this idyllic escapade in a bottle.
6. Flora Gardenia by Gucci (50ml), RM295 – Flora gardenia by Gucci is an elegy to the delicate gardenia flower. The composition celebrated the lightness of the gardenia shrub’s first blossom and its addictive richness when it is in full bloom. Intensely feminine, the scent’s notes of red berries, white gardenia, patchouli and brown sugar makes this limited edition composition the ultimate scent of Spring.
7. Sì by Giorgio Armani (100ml), RM530.04 – Sì is a tribute to modern femininity, an irresistible combination of grace, strength, and an independent spirit. The composition opens with deep blackcurrant nectar that softly transforms into airy florals. A base of musky blond wood adds lightness to the dry-down in grounding the fragrance for a lingering, distinctive trail.