Running from 5 to 21 May 2017, Urbanscapes 2017 surely has got a whole lot in store for us. Not only did Hoax Vision kickstart the festivities with a bomb on 5 May, there are other exciting acts including Cigarettes After Sex, Mew, Raising the Bar, Clean Bandit, The Venopian Solitude and many others to look forward to.
Alongside music, the three-week long creative arts festival has showcased the Collective | Individuals, KL visual arts exhibition, and to come, there’s the experiential audio-video showcase by Immersio with Paras Bunyi & Filamen, the #ThisisKualaLumpur photo exhibition, a vintage market and trunk shows by Patina By The Fine Companions and more.
As a momentous finale to the entire lineup, Tiger Beer will be bringing you the #UncageMusic Block Party at The Row, transformed into an epicenter of music, arts and F&B, featuring awesome audiovisual collaborations between artists and musicians like Rozella, Kenji Chai and Ryöt Jones, amongst others.
Besides great local musicians, renown Canadian electronic synth-punk duo Crystal Castles and South Korean indie rock band Hyukoh are also slated to perform live! We are undeniably stoked, but access to Crystal Castles and Hyukoh’s gig on 21 May 2017 for the #UncageMusic Block Party are by-invite only.
Don’t fret though as we come bearing good news. Thanks to Tiger Beer, we’ve got five pairs of exclusive invites to be given away to some lucky readers!
Date: 21 May 2017 (Sunday)
Location: The Row, Jalan Doraisamy
Time: 2pm onwards
To score yourselves a pair of exclusive invites, simply fill out this form below and make your entry count. 😉
Submissions will no longer be accepted after 18 May 2017 at 5pm.
Terms and conditions
- The judges’ decision is final and 5 winners will be contacted directly via email or mobile number
- Before you participate, kindly ensure that you will be able to attend the #Uncage Block Party on 21 May 2017, 2pm onwards at The Row as exclusive invites will be non-transferable
- No collection is required as we will be at the venue on 21 May 2017 to segregate the exclusive invites
- An original IC must be presented upon collection of the invites
- The contest is open to non-Muslims 18 years of age and above only