6 Places To Dine To Leave Your Mother’s Heart Aflutter This Mother’s Day
You probably already have extravagant plans to spoil your mom this Mother’s Day, but just in case you don’t, here are seven last-minute dining options we’ve picked out for you! 😉
1. Enfin by James Won – Treat your wine connoisseur (or not) of a mom to a wine pairing dinner at Enfin by James Won, featuring the ICON wines collection by Moët Hennessy’s Estates & Wines including the Cape Mentelle Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 from Australia, Cheval des Andes 2012 from Argentina and the Cloudy Bay Te Wahi 2014 from New Zealand.
The wine degustation menu at Enfin by James Won is priced at RM288 per person for three extensive courses, with an additional of RM235 per pax for the fine wine pairing.
2. IKEA – Available at IKEA Damansara and Cheras, celebrate Mother’s Day with a Swedish-Malaysian breakfast spread exclusively for IKEA FAMILY members, taking place this 14 May 2017 from 8.30am to 10.30am. Just to tease your tastebuds, you can expect Swedish meatballs and waffles, nasi lemak, pastries, cereals and more.
The Mother’s Day breakfast buffet at IKEA is priced at RM30 for adults and RM10 for children aged 4 to 12 years old. Children below age 3 can dine for free. Each member can bring up to 3 guests, even non IKEA FAMILY members.
3. Coquo Restaurant and Wine Bar – Enjoy a homemade Mother’s Day treat at Coquo with a special menu showcasing curated by Chef Toni Valero who hails from Spain. The two unique dishes made with quality local and international produce include the Gazpacho with Grilled Lobster and Cured Egg Yolk, and Pork Rib & Crab Rice.
The Gazpacho with Grilled Lobster and Cured Egg Yolk is priced at RM48++ whereas the Pork Rib & Crab Rice at Coquo KL costs RM58++.
4. Marble 8 and Marini’s on 57 – The sky is the limit for the queen of our hearts, and dining at a sky-high setting of Marini’s on 57 or Marble 8 on 56 would leave a lasting impression. Wine and dine, then receive a complimentary dessert (Vanilla Bavarios paired with raspberry confit at Marble 8 and Sweet Berries mousse with blackcurrant sorbet at Marini’s on 57).
5. Botanica + Co – Instead of its regular a la carte menu, Botanica + Co has a sumptuous brunch buffet prepared for Mother’s Day. Aside a bountiful seafood station, a cheese and tomato bar, as well as five other live kitchen stations will be sure to satiate.
The Botanica + Co Mother’s Day buffet brunch will be available on Sunday (14 May 2017) from 11.30am to 4pm, priced at RM130 per person and RM118 for mothers.
6. Lemon Garden Cafe, Shangri-La – If your mom loves Afternoon Tea, Shangri-La’s Lemon Garden Cafe is the place to be this Mother’s Day. Indulge in delectable delights such as Red Velvet Cookies and Cream with Raspberries, Grand Cru Chocolate and savouries like Aubergine Caviar with Ricotta Panna Cotta and Snow Crab Maki with Miso Aioli.
The Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea at Lemon Garden Cafe, Shangri-La KL is available throughout May from 3pm to 6pm and is priced at RM90 nett per set. Each set also comes with a platter of fresh fruits and a choice of coffee or tea.