Get Your Shopping On At Genting Highlands Premium Outlets This June 15th!
Over 150 major brands under one roof! #GentingHighlandsPremiumOutlets
Everybody’s getting their Raya shopping on and we’re thrilled to announce that Genting Highlands Premium Outlets will be opening its doors to the public on Thursday, June 15th, 2017!
Genting Highlands Premium Outlets is Malaysia’s second Premium Outlet Center after Johor Premium Outlets, and it’s also South East Asia’s first hilltop Premium Outlet Center. Developed at a cost of RM200 million, Genting Highlands Premium Outlets sits on 600,000 sq ft of land and will feature over 150 designers and brand name stores offering shoppers impressive savings of up to 65% off daily.
To commemorate its soft opening at 10am on June 15th, shoppers can look forward to enticing promotions:
• First 50 customers – RM100 off Polo Ralph Lauren purchases with a minimum spend of RM1,000
• First 100 customers – Enjoy Coach savings of 50% + 30% + 10% on Coach Mickey items
• Hugo Boss Name card holder with purchase of RM200 or more
• First 200 customers – Adidas Selected apparels and accessories at RM70
• Beauty Scents Ferrari Racing Red EDT 125ML at RM15
• RM50 off at Fossil with any purchase
• Guess complimentary denim pouch with purchase of RM50 or more
• Superdry complimentary flip flop with purchase of RM50 or more
• Time Lab complimentary Superdry Urban Watch with purchase of RM100 or more
• Under Armour Selected apparels and accessories at RM70
• Watch Station International RM50 off with any purchase
• Xixili Purchase 1 item and get the 2nd item at RM10
•Terms and conditions apply
In addition to that, from June 15th -18th, Baskin-Robbins and Starbucks Coffee will offer complimentary ice cream and ice-blended coffee respectively to the first 250 customers. For the first 100 customers who spend RM200 or more at the Center, complimentary tickets for Awana Skyway will be given from June 15th -24th.
Conveniently located just 45 minutes from downtown Kuala Lumpur, Genting Highlands Premium Outlets features major brands such as Adidas, Aigner, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Coach, Florsheim, Furla, Godiva, Guess, Hackett London, Hamleys, Hugo Boss, Kate Spade New York, Moschino, Michael Kors, New Balance, Typo, Oroton, Polo Ralph Lauren, Puma, Superdry, Swatch, Tumi, Under Armour, Victoria’s Secret, and many others.
Food and beverage outlets like Absolute Thai Highlands, Baskin-Robbins, Dome Cafe, George & Dragon Cafe, Juan Valdez Cafe, Kampachi Japanese Restaurant, Madame Waffle, Starbucks Coffee and Wendy’s are also available.
Genting Highlands Premium Outlets will be opened daily from 10.00am to 10.00pm. For further information, please access here for a complete list of current stores, customer services, center hours, local attractions and accommodations.