By mid-December, Malaysia’s largest entertainment and F&B estate TREC will be getting 7 more additions! These will add to a total of more than 40 brands at TREC, Jalan Tun Razak, before the year ends. Here’s a list of everything that’s coming to you at TREC by December:
1. Cafe Society – Opened on Oct 9, Cafe Society features a steampunk interior of powered machinery with details such as sprockets and zeppelins.
2. The China Bar – Hong Kong’s Lan Kwai Fong’s hugely popular The China Bar is already opened at the HIVE in TREC, adding to TREC’s growing foreign brand portfolio.
3. RD 90 – Opening at the HIVE this November, RD 90 is out to be our new go-to Japanese sake and ramen bar.
4. Trinco Kitchen & Bar – Trinco Kitchen & Bar opens this November 1st, and specialised in Sri Lankan and Western cuisine.
5. Drop Bar – Like The China Bar, Drop Bar hails from Hong Kong and will be adding to TREC’s repertoire of international brands.
6. Fu Luck Bar – Who’s up for some Dim Sum? Fu Luck Bar is a retro-vintage themed eatery-bar serving wanton noodles alongside an eclectic dim sum repertoire.
7. Korean-themed Karaoke Bar – Just right above YG Republique, karaoke lovers will get to unleash their inner karaoke diva in a Korean-themed roof top karaoke & bar, forming a Korean-centric duplex.
For more on TREC, access here.