It’s that time of the year where everyone’s in costume again!
Hollywood’s hottest celebs transformed themselves for Halloween across the nation. From fictional characters to music icons and beyond, here are our favourite Hollywood does Halloween looks!
1. Jessica Alba & Kelly Sawyer – Jessica Alba & BFF Kelly Sawyer dressed up as Juno and Paulie from Ellen Page’s Juno.
2. Shay Mitchell – Shay Mitchell brought her A-game in this terrifying and oddly hot costume of her as a Dark Bride.
A post shared by Adele (@adele) on
3. Adele – We’re still guessing what Adele is for Halloween. But one thing’s for sure – Adele does make a great looking Dragon Lady/Edith Piaf/Winnifred Sanderson from Hocus Pocus/Beyonce hybrid. We’re hopelessly in love with her glitter makeup!
4. Bruce Willis – Bruce Willis and his personal assistant stepped out as the twins from The Shining. We’re not sure which set of twins are creepier, though. But TBH, it’s looking like Bruce Willis & Assistant > Twins from The Shining.
5. Kim Kardashian & Jonathan Cheban – Kim K and BFF Jonathan Cheban stepped out as the iconic Sonny & Cher. And doesn’t Kim look absolutely stunning in this get up?
6. Gwyneth Paltrow – Gwyneth Paltrow reprises her role from 1995’s Se7en with an A+ costume – her character Tracy Mills, with her head inside a box. Brad Pitt starred as a detective investigating a serial killer. She was featured as his wife, who gets murdered and beheaded by “John Doe,” played by Kevin Spacey.
7. Sarah Hyland & Wells Adams – Sarah Hyland & Wells Adams showed up as Eleven and Dustin from Stranger Things and we’re not over how adorbs Sarah looks as Dustin!
8. Behati Prinsloo – Behati Prinsloo had the perfect non-disguise for her baby bump with this pregnant skeleton outfit.
9. Demi Lovato – Demi Lovato stepped out as the legendary Tejano music queen, Selena Quintanilla, during an early Halloween celebration with her friends.
10. Zoe Kravitz – Zoe Kravitz dressed up as Marla Singer from Fight Club is literal goals.
There’s still today to get your spook on for Halloween, so be sure to step out in your best Halloween costume tonight!