Genting Highlands Premium Outlets — every shopaholic’s dream come true — has brought luxury shopping to new heights with its first ever Festive Sale which was held from November 29th – December 3rd, and extended shopping hours from 10am – 12 midnight.
The highly anticipated five-day sale at Southeast Asia’s first hilltop premium outlet was a definite hit, as lucky shoppers were able to enjoy blowout savings up to 90% off from over 150 exceptional brands including Adidas, Aigner, Coach, Furla, Hugo Boss, Kate Spade New York, Michael Kors, Moschino, Polo Ralph Lauren, Superdry, Tumi, and the list goes on..
Missed the big sale?
Fret not, as you can still find amazing promotions and discounts in Genting Highlands Premium Outlet up to 65% off on regular days, that will make you want to visit the shopping heaven pronto:
1) Anna Sui – Available from 4th December onwards
2) Onitsuka Tiger
3) DubuYo – Special Sale available from 4th December
4) Tomei – Special Sale available from 3rd December 2017 to 1st January 2018
5) ZoukOut – Special Sale from 8th to 9th December
6) Kampachi Restaurant – Available from 2nd December onwards
There you have it. You can basically shop till you drop without breaking the bank at Genting Highlands Premium Outlet, our current favourite shopping venue. Would it be worth the trip all the way up to the hilltop? Absolutely.