The 2018 Cannes Film Festival is upon us and thus far the celebrities have been serving an array of show-stopping style on the red carpet. While many turned up in magnificent couture gowns, we’ve narrowed them down to five can’t-miss looks we truly adored.
1. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan‘s gorgeous butterfly couture gown designed by Dubai-based Michael Cinco took 3,000 hours to make and showcases Swarovski crystals, intricate thread work as well as a 20-foot train. Talk about a metamorphosis!
2. Trust model Kendall Jenner to show up in an extremely sheer yet wonderfully tasteful Schiaparelli Couture tulle gown. Daring would be an understatement for sure, but the tiered skirt and ruffled sleeves are everything.
3. Lupita Nyong’o was a real-life Cinderella in a shimmering pink Prada gown with a full multi-layered skirt that took Cannes by storm as she twirled for the paparazzi.
4. Can you believe that designer Mary Katrantzou cried when she completed Cate Blanchett‘s dreamy embroidered custom creation? Look closely and you’ll find intricate embroidery with sequins, bugle beads and Swarovski crystals.
5. It’s safe to say that Xander actress Deepika Padukone looked no less like an angel in her Zuhair Murad sheer laced gown, complete with a flowy cape. It was alluring, breathtaking and unfailingly elegant.
Related ArticlesRelated Articles
LIPSTIQ participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
© 2020 Vijandren Ramadass. All Rights Reserved.