From a young family of three to an even more adorable family of four – my how the Cambridges have grown! Take a look back at Prince William and Kate Middleton’s sweet family portraits with their kids Prince George and Princess Charlotte, and see how they perfectly matches each other’s outfits every time.
1. Holding hands on the tarmac of the Airbus compound in Hamburg, during the final leg of their royal tour of Germany.
2. Arriving at Berlin’s Tegel Airport during the royal tour to Poland and Germany
3. Arriving for a church service on Christmas Day at St. Mark’s Church in Bucklebury, Berkshire.
4. Leaving Victoria, British Columbia during the royal tour of Canada.
5. Trooping The Colour 2018
6. Trooping The Colour 2017
7. Trooping The Colour 2016
8. Prince William, the Duchess of Cambridge and their children matched in blue as they arrived in for their eight-day tour of Canada.
9. Arriving at a children’s party for military families in Victoria during the royal tour of Canada.
10. Arriving at the Warsaw airport during the royal tour of Poland and Germany.
11. Prince William, the Duchess of Cambridge and their children matched in blue as they arrived in for their eight-day tour of Canada.
12. The family of four had some fun during their snowy vacation in the French Alps.
13. Three-month-old George during his christening while his father Prince William held him and his mother Kate looked on.
14. Kensington Palace unveils the royal family’s Christmas card, taken at the palace earlier in 2017.
15. At Pippa Middleton’s wedding. Okay, every bridesmaids on duty are probably wearing the same colour hues, but look. Aren’t they the sweetest?
LIPSTIQ participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.
© 2020 Vijandren Ramadass. All Rights Reserved.