There is still time to gradually build up the summer wardrobe of your dreams, and while there are many summer styles out there that have caught our eyes, one in particular stands out so very prominently – Buttons.
As much as they are ultimately functional, these little fasteners have recently been shone new light as they take centerstage (literally!), adorning various summer-friendly pieces such as skirts, blouses, dresses and jumpsuits.
Not only do they instantly draw the eyes toward the outfit at first glance, it adds a distinct, vintage ’50s pop to an otherwise ordinary item and makes the whole ensemble look refreshed.
Feeling inspired to cop some button-front additions for the summertime? We’ve got you covered with these six picks!
1. TOPSHOP Petite Broderie Bralet (RM155)
2. TOPSHOP White Horn Midi Skirt (RM225)
3. ZARA Striped Tunic (RM279)
4. Miss Selfridge Black Button Bardot Dress (RM187.75)
5. Pull&Bear Plain Top with Front Buttons (RM112.90)
6. Mango Striped Cotton Jumpsuit (RM159)