MTV Movie & TV Awards 2018: Stars Who Killed It On The Red Carpet
The 2018 MTV Movie and TV Awards kicked off on Saturday at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica, and while the winners have yet to be unveiled as the show is technically pre-taped, why not focus on the event’s red carpet meanwhile? Granted, this isn’t the Met Gala and stars have the liberty to inject playful hints into their ensembles for the night as it hits summer season, so here are 11 of our picks for the best-dressed female stars.
1. Zendaya in August Getty Atelier – The volume on the structured dress is in stunning contrast with her lanky figure and slicked-back hair.
2. Tiffany Haddish in Galia Lahav – Looking ultra fine in metallic silver, the comedian and actress’ Galia Lahav gown with tulle cinches her figure flawlessly at the waist.
3. Halsey in Julien Macdonald – The “Bad at Love” singer stunned in a red hot floor-length gown with a thigh-high slit and more than flattering cutout at the midriff.
4. Kristen Bell in Julien Macdonald – Yes, she’s a Hollywood mom, but that doesn’t mean she turned up in anything boring. We adore the crochet details on this black and gold number.
5. Yara Shahidi in Tory Burch – Though loose-fitting, the Grown-ish actress looks like a boss in her power suit that exudes pastel perfection.
6. Mandy Moore in Alberta Ferretti – The This Is Us star turned up in a metallic suit of armour embellished with irregular studs.
7. Lily Reinhart in Izeta – Some may call this look safe, but to us, it’s simple yet effortlessly classy and the tulle ruffles add a little somethin’ somethin’ too.
8. Camila Mendes in Elisabetta Franchi – You may call this a naked dress, but it is a tasteful one indeed with delicate lace concealing the chest region.
9. Jasmine Sanders in Alexander Terekhov – Matching her shoes to her suit dress, this shade of yellow on the model is anything but mellow.
10. Olivia Munn in Galvan London – Trust Olivia Munn to slay in a emerald green velvet jumpsuit complete with a plunging neckline.
11. Katherine Langford in custom Armani – Looking like a goth bride in black, the 13 Reasons Why actress’ whole ensemble, from the giant bow to the smokey eyes and the gown, just works.